Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Summer time and Ireland!!

Hello all!
It has been awhile since I have posted anything and i thought, why not today??

So much has happened since April! I graduated from my Surgical Technician class on May 24th then left 3 days later and went to IRELAND for study abroad! I had so much fun there going to class and visiting all the different sites! I went to Galway, Dublin, Clonmacnoise, Emo court, Blarney Castle (and kissed the Blarney stone!) Trim castle, and Loughcrew! The atmosphere there was amazing. The food was alright, kind of bland but they had the best meat and Ice Cream. The ice cream was called a "99" and had this flaky chocolate they would out into the side. Then the pub atmosphere was fantastic. I loved listening to local bands play and just locals from the town. I could go to just about any pub and someone would playing something. It was fantastic. I would definitely recommend going there just to visit and see the lovely greenery and enjoy the fantastic weather!

Since I've been home I have been going through withdrawals :'( I did start work again though when I got back to try to get my mind off everything. It was very difficult to get back on Arizona time after the 8 hour difference and the 13 hour flight. I am now going to continue my education at my local community college and I got involved and am on the involvement committee of student government. I have a 15 hour school work load and on top of that, the student government so I will be well busy.

I am just like any other person right now with my own problems, trying to figure out "Who I Am" and just curious about what the future holds for me, Rachel Faye...



*Random Quote: "Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened!"

No comments:

Post a Comment